Live performances require the highest standards of professionalism. Dr. Kane is trained and experienced in this regard. She will assist you in planning the music for your special occasion to suit your tastes, setting, and other needs.
Dr. Kane performs for weddings, receptions, funerals, church services, parties, and other special events in and around Cincinnati. She is also available to play for weddings outside the Cincinnati area, however an additional travel fee may be requested.
Dr. Kane can be hired as a solo flutist, or as a flute/piano duo. She performs regularly with pianist Alex Thio. Dr. Kane can also arrange ensembles of various instruments to suit your occasion and venue.
Morrigan can help you select music for your wedding, offer suggestions, create unique arrangements, and can work up any specific pieces you would like to have performed at your event.
P R I C I N G
Solo Flute for Prelude Music & Wedding Ceremony: $225
Flute with Piano - Prelude and Ceremony: $450
Attendance at your wedding rehearsal
- Attendance at your wedding ceremony
- Up to 30 minutes of prelude music
- Music throughout ceremony, including entry music, processional, unity candle music, recessional, etc.
- 10 minutes of postlude music, if desired
- Travel to and from wedding location (within Greater Cincinnati area)
- Consultation with Morrigan and/or Alex to select music
In addition, Dr. Kane can play for your cocktail hour or reception. Prices are as follows:
- Solo flute: $100 per hour
- Flute and Piano: $200 per hour
For more information, or to book musicians for your event, please Contact Morrigan.
Dr. Kane and Alex Thio perform concerts at colleges, high schools, churches, nursing homes, and other locations. Dr, Kane also performs concerts frequently with orchestras and chamber ensembles in the area. For more information or to book Dr. Kane for a concert and/or masterclass, please use the Contact Page.